Donate

Running Total...

Quite a few people are asking about the total amount raised currently, and I am happy to report that we are close to $400 in just over 24 hours. The response has been amazing, but what is truly amazing is that this amount comes from less than 20 people. I know there are more of you out there that are willing to give, and if you are willing to partner with us by telling others, we could hit our goal in just a few short days! I will try and report in daily, so check back to see the progress!

I want to personally thank everyone who has given already, you are truly a force for good in this world.

But alas, we have further to go! Keep spreading the word and asking people you know to consider donating. Again, 100% goes to the Horvaths, and if we raise over what we need it will be used to bless the family further by providing additional gifts for the children. Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. This is good stuff, guys. Really happy to call you guys my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the latest??? So curious to know! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin, check out the update! We are making progress!

    ReplyDelete